Do you want to learn yoga in India and get Yoga Alliance certificate? Take our yoga teacher training course with Vishnu Panigrahi in Saint-Petersburg in August 2016 and get Yoga Alliance certificate RYT 200 which is well-recognized all over the world.
Only 2 weeks and $650 (after the discount)!
What fantastic opportunity! Learn yoga, Ayurveda, yogic nutrition, alternative healing therapies and much more in the one of the best Rishikesh’s schools World Peace Yoga School right in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. The same course in Rishikesh costs $1500 without tickets and a visa. With us, you’ll get the same experience, but several times cheaper! And, by the way, Russia is very cheap now because of the exchange rate, and Saint-Petersburg is the gem of the World Cultural Heritage, and the most beautiful city you can imagine…
Teachers from the Himalayas
The training will mostly be lead by the famous Yogi Vishnu. He’s super! He’s a star! You will definitely like him, he’s the best what Rishikesh can offer. We are happy to share such a wonder with you.
Vishnu Panigrahi is the follower of Himalayan yogi tradition, rooted to great yogis living and roaming in the Himalayas. One of the most famous followers of Himalayan yogi tradition was Swami Rama, well-known yogi and public figure. You may want to read his book “Living with the Himalayan Masters” to get more understanding of the tradition. Vishnu Panigrahi is very experienced with meditation and besides the knowledge about yoga and meditation he gives initiation to this tradition with mantra and gives you a new spiritual name.
After you complete the initiation, you will go through life, as though always being encouraged in your practice by invisible teachers. This is what the known Russian yoga teacher Elena Warra says about Yogi Vishnu’s initiation: “I’ve had many initiations in my life and I was really shocked by the wonders that Vishnu’s initiation created. There was a woman with us in the Himalayas and she took the initiation. When I met her in a year, I could hardly recognize her, because she changed drastically, along with her entire life and its events. She said some kind of a force woke her up at 4 a.m. and made her read a mantra for the whole year. Of course, she did an enormous job by herself, but the feeling of being lead and helped is quite clear.”
Video about World Peace Yoga School and Vishnu Panigrahi
Course Duration 14 days
Before the 1st of August, you’ll study the course materials by yourself. From August 1 to August 14, 2016, you’ll have a practical crash course by Yogi Vishnu from Rishikesh, India after which you’ll get Yoga Alliance certificate RYT 200 issued by World Peace Yoga School.
Who can attend this Course?
- Yoga Teachers;
- Beginner in Yoga (any level of experience).
The course fee is $800. If you pay advance payment $100 within 3 working days after the first contact with us, you’ll get a $150 discount.
Tuition fees don’t include accommodation, food and Yoga Alliance Fees.
What’s Included in the Fees
- Course Materials;
- Cleansing kits;
- One Rosary (Mala);
- Yoga Alliance Certificate (without registration fee $105).
9.00 – 9.45 Satkarma
9.45 – 10.30 Hatha Yoga
10.30 – 10.45 Break
10.45 – 11.45 Pranayama (Mon,Tue, Wed); Meditation and Mantra(Thurs, Fri, Sat)
11.45 – 12.45 Yoga Therapy/Anatomy/Ayurveda Food
12.45 – 14.15 Lunch
14.15 – 15.15 Satsang
15.15 – 16.15 Yoga Philosophy
16.15 – 16.30 Break
16.30 – 18.00 Ashtanga Vinyasa (VInyasa Flow, Kundalini Yoga)
18.00 – 19.00 Yoga Nidra/Meditation
Classes will be held from Monday to Saturday, 9 AM – 7 PM. Sunday is a day off.
Yoga Teacher training program provides you the traditional study and practice of yoga with various ways of doing it. It will connect you with the Divinity and make your life successful in all aspects. This program will enhance your knowledge and experience of yoga and unite you in the living yoga tradition of the Himalayas.
You will gain practical knowledge and skills through direct teachings from experienced yoga masters, self-practice, initiation and blessings (transmission of the master’s energy to students), and practical teaching (students will have the opportunity to teach each other).
During the course you will get practical knowledge and skills in the following subjects:
- History and Yoga Tradition: A basic study of the lineage of the Yogis of the Himalayas;
- Yoga Philosophy: In Sanskrit the philosophy is called “Darshana”. It means a clear vision. We need to see the truth clearly. Philosophy is not a game of mind but a clear understanding of philosophy in our own life. Yoga philosophy teaches us who we are;
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology: Proper understanding of the physical body will help to avoid confusion and problems during and after the practice. There are two kinds of anatomy physical and spiritual; understanding of both is needed.;
- Ayurveda: Ayurveda is the sister science of yoga. The study and practice of Ayurveda brings harmony, health and peace to our body and soul;
- Practicing and Teaching Methodology: The yoga teacher should learn the practical applications of yoga and how to plan a class. They should learn how to make the environment positive and peaceful. It will make their yoga classes an enjoyable experience;
- Sat-kriya: Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to breathe and meditate properly. It removes the blockages in the energy channels;
- Yoga Therapy: Understanding therapeutic yoga practices help to cure all kinds of physical, mental, emotional disorders;
- Spiritual Practice: The aim of Yoga is samadhi so the practices are designed to lead us into a deep state of relaxation, flexibility, peace and harmony in our life;
- Relaxation: Relaxation practice is the centre of all practices of yoga. It leads to the state of Yoga Nidra(psychic sleep). When one moves inside through the different levels of Yoga Nidra practices to experience a deep state of relaxation; that is called “Turiya”;
- Concentration: To start meditation the students must learn how to focus the mind and, how to control the senses and thought. Though the practices of Trataka and other concentration practices, one learns to meditate properly;
- Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Japa);
- Yoga Postures (Asana) (Hatha & Ashtanga Vinyasa);
- Breathing Exercises (Pranayama);
- Yoga Gestures (Mudras);
- Energy Locks (Bandhas);
- Meditation (Dhyana);
- Yogic Sleep (Yoga Nidra);
- Yogic Cleansing Exercises (Satkarma);
Evaluation & Certification
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test;
- Oral Test;
When you study our program you’ll not only master lots of new information and skills, but also you’ll get new friends and warm impressions which will stay with you for the whole life. Join us!